Reflex expansion vessels
for sealed systems
The central heating system most commonly used in Europe and other parts of the world is a sealed system.
Ease of installation makes it particularly attractive to the installer, as a sealed system alleviates the need to fit, feed and vent tanks in the central heating system.
Click to download our Sealed System Installation Instructions.
- System flexibility - due to component siting alternatives
- Cost savings - due to considerably reduced installation time
- No feed and expansion tank - hence avoiding 'pumping over' problems, risk of freezing up etc.
- Longer life - due to virtual elimination of corrosion problems
- Noise reduction - due to higher system pressure, boiler noise (localised heating) is significantly reduced or eliminated
- Low maintenance cost - as equipment is virtually maintenance free, other than for periodic operational checks
- Water supply (water regulations) G.24.1 and 24.2 compliant filling loop 10